10.05.2010

i traced my blog on myspace and this is what i found: "I can speak words faster than you can think them."

Sunday, March 29, 2009

"it isnt hard to be good"

hourglass weighs on me,
love lost her sister to time
and admittedly, a
a body. a curvy

wreck of wonder,
or lack/luster.
a child without
fingerprints to show
for it is not that easy,
be so easy.

if held still, the thump thump
of your
little pulse would
emerge from your skin, id
hum along to the (im) beat.

(for A.K)

Thursday May 21, 2009
current mood: cultured

"i hate it when you make me guess things while you laugh and i get angry over it being incorrect"

the kitchen is too small
for the baking is just enough
for my begging

i want to be so good
for the body
i want the earth
around me

late at night you found me
(or whats late to my taste)drunk
begging to be navigated
to our bed.

(for C.F.McK)