11.25.2014

Trying

An androgynous attempt at writing words to be read. Some days i feel so used by you, what kind of fool set an alarm to sharpen the knives you plan on cutting food you made me, wounds you gave me?

Everyone leaves. No one loves you more. Everyone wants a piece of your pretty. An expired carton of milk, sucked out of a cow whose dried up nipples can produce sour about the same as they can fathom what it means to heal. 

It's hard to spit on love. A blood pact in the form of a baby can't make your partner stay. I'm fun when 
I'm funny, you make me feel so dumb. I can't go on warning others of my intoxicating opinions & my pride as if I'm some unlovable monster that quietly eats freedom with a common side effect of uncertainty. What does it mean to, "i want you," for someone who feels so dis- heart-end