7.10.2015

Laura and I have graduated to a relationship of tolerance. Everyday there is a sink full of dishes. She has scratched the bottom of my only good pan by cutting whatever leftovers she was heating up from her Mothers' with my own knife, probably.

I take so many pictures I never intend on looking for them. When I was younger, I loved hearing the phrase, "you are wise beyond your years," directed at me. I'm finally turning 30 this year. In about a mouth. It's funny how everyone convinced me until I became obsessed with wisdom-- crippled at the slightest childish act but my sister wrote and sent me a card recently, explaining; "you can't escape your fate. Love, Adnana" So here is playful Arijana. The child in the family who never quite finished. Didn't need any toys in the sandbox, but desperately needed to know of their existence. I feel so stupid so often.